2023 Student Poster Competition Awardees
- Tianyou (Hope) Xu - “Flavor and Quality Characteristics of Blackberries as Impacted by Foliar and Shade Application”
- Auja Bywater - “Characterization of Diarrheagenic Escherichia coli Isolated from Food, Food Waste, and Water from the Chobe Region of Botswana"
- Cyril A. Etaka - "Survival of Generic Escherichia coli on Different Reusable Bag Material Types"
- Jiakun Yi - "Does Eating at Home Mean Eating Healthier? An Investigation to the 2017-2020 National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey Dietary Data"
- Megan Mershon - "Vineyard Nitrogen Management: Do Soil or Foliar Nitrogen Applications Affect Chardonel Wine Sensory Characteristics?"
- Zhiyuan (Zane) Xu - "Development of a Visible Light-Responsive Antimicrobial Packaging Film for Improving Food Safety"
- Molli Coleman - "Identifying Trends in Training Needs of Food Safety Professionals in Virginia"
- Eva Arnade and Troy Walker - "Develop a Lab-Scale Process to Produce Soybean Meal for Rapid Screening of Low Trypsin Inhibitor Soybean Lines"
- Rachel Saunders - "Antibiotic Susceptibility of Non-Pathogenic Escherichia coli from Meat and Produce Available in the Chobe Region of Botswana"